Top Gene Interactions
- Metabolism: Primarily hepatic Route of Elimination: As much as 20% of the drug (or metabolites containing an N-nitrosourea group) is metabolized and/or excreted by the kidney. Half Life: 5-15 minutes
- Uses/Sources: For the treatment of malignant neoplasms of pancreas (metastatic islet cell carcinoma).
- Health Effects: Antibiotic resistance
- Symptoms: Symptoms of overdose include nausea and vomiting, anorexia, myelosuppression; and nephrotoxicity.
- Route of Exposure: Intravenous. Poor oral absorption (17-25%).
Mechanism of Action
|Target Name||Mechanism of Action||References|
Solute carrier family 2, facilitated glucose transporter member 2
Bifunctional protein NCOAT